Money Tips to Achieve Your Dreams
- Save money.
- Cut back on spending.
- Budget so you keep track of your money.
A Financial Goal
A financial goal is a money target you’re aiming for.
Short- and Long-Term Financial Goals
A short-term financial goal is a goal you can usually accomplish in less than one year. A long-term financial goal is a goal you can usually accomplish in five years or more.
Steps to Pursue a Financial Goal
- Name your financial goal.
- Make a plan with a timeline to meet your goal.
- Work toward your goal.
- Evaluate your progress.
- Make changes to your plan if you’re hitting obstacles.
How Setting Financial Goals Helps You Pursue Your Dreams
- You can use money intentionally rather than impulsively.
- You can plan so you’re using your money to pursue your interests.